We can help you in urgent cases like gas or water leaks, installation and heating/boiler failure, as well as non-urgent matters such as renovations of bathrooms and kitchens, replacement and assembly of gas and water installations, changes in the heating system.
We work with home, kitchen and bathroom designers as well as proven suppliers.
Below you will find detailed information about our renovation and construction services.
We provide our services mostly in Central and North West London.
Boiler, Central Heating and Gas
Repairs and replacement of water and gas installations are the services we have the most experience with.
Work around gas installations:
- replacement of gas furnaces
- construction of gas installations from scratch
- reviews of gas installations in flats and houses
- installation of gas appliances – cookers
- changes in heating
Work related to water installations:
- fixing leaks
- replacement of old installations with new ones – coper or plastic
- changes in the sewage system
- reconstruction of the water system in bathrooms and kitchens
- central heating installations
We are Gas Safe registered.
The bathroom is one of the most frequently used rooms in the house. Equipment and interior elements found there are quickly worn and damaged.
How long does it take to renovate a bathroom?
The duration of a bathroom renovation will depend on the amount of work and the size of the bathroom. More advanced repairs requiring for example, replacement of the whole water system and removal of tiles and all equipment, will take from 2 to 4 weeks. Simpler works involving replacement of plumbing fittings can be completed within a week.
- removal of fittings and tiles
- floor replacement
- new water installation
- underfloor heating installation
- changes in the sewage installation
How much does the bathroom renovation cost?
The cost of the renovation is influenced by:
- the size of the bathroom
- the amount of demolition work
- changes in the water installation,changes in the layout, electricity installations related to the architect’s project ,etc
- the size of the surface requiring tiling
- the number of devices to be installed (bathtub, shower, bidet, sinks, mirrors, bathroom hangers)
The process of kitchen renovation includes design, selections, demolition, new wiring, plumbing, cabinets, flooring and paint.
We assist you with everything from pre-planning and design stage, ensuring the finishing touches in your brand new kitchen is 100%.